Sunday, September 25, 2011

Has anyone seen the sun?

Apparently it's been 11 days since we've had a bright, sunny day around these parts.  Maybe that's why everyone is so irritable and crabby lately, myself included?

I mean, we've had an earthquake, a hurricane, a power outage due to said hurricane, a tropical storm, flooding, another power outage, and now perpetual cloud cover.  What's next?


I know I haven't been posting as much as I said I would... it's just hard to be motivated lately, and things always seem to get in the way (work, flood repairs, etc.)  But I am hoping to turn things around here and get back on the spaceship, especially as the weather turns colder.

On the bright side - great win for the Giants over the Eagles today (my poor fantasy football starting decisions aside) and the Yankees are on the way to burying their rival Red Sox.  So even if it's cloudy - we'll always have sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment