Wednesday, May 26, 2010

building a better home

Hey knucklehead who built my home. How about? I don't know? abiding by code and doing your job. I love starting a simple project like say installing a kitchen light. Only to find that your lazy behind dry walled in the electrical lines. To complicate my life and exacerbate your laziness you decide that (Well I'll just grab a knife here and cut a hole in the ceiling horizontally until i find the electric line) although you cut a line all the way to the stud did ya go the extra mile and install an electrical box? absolutely not that would be out of the question! Instead you put bolts in the ceiling and installed and industrial ugly fluorescent light! Its laziness like this why America is failing. People do a half ass job and expect praise for it! Once again i would like to thank the ass that failed my house. You forced me to make trips to lowes buy tools i rather not have purchased and spend 3-4 hours doing something that i really didnt want to do. And guess what i got to patch the hole you made and ill even get to paint the kitchen dining room kitchen and hallway. Why because its all connected you ass. What would have taken you 5 minutes retard!!! is going to take me a full day. Painters come through after electrical ass! Once again thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment