Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And, in sad news out of the Virginia DMV...

http://jalopnik.com/5724684/virginia-dmv-revokes-worlds-greatest-license-plate

The complete and utter wussification of our country continues.  "Oh my, I am offended!  Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?"  And how does one make the cognitive leap that the 13 brain-dead drones at the VA DMV must have?  Seriously?  That's what you come up with?

Also, isn't it a bit ironic that they offend the owner of the plate in question in the process of attempting to revoke them, because 4 citizens in a Commonwealth of almost 8 million were "offended"?  I hope the Virginia DMV is flooded with requests for these, and other, humorous vanity plates.

Can I call and say I am "offended" by all the Toyota Prius drivers with their oh-so-cute "HOV-1" "99 MPG" and "HOV 4ME" bullshiat plates, as they cruise in the left lane at 54 mph?

No comments:

Post a Comment