Sunday, January 2, 2011

First update of 2011: Still angry!

There's going to be some big changes in the coming days to this blog.  First and foremost, the round-robin posts by various authors format obviously isn't working, so I'm taking sh1t over.  We will still have our guest contributors, but I'm not relying on others to keep things moving.  So prepare for more Angry Rocketman!

Second, the blog will soon have a twitter feed.  So if something makes me angry on my way to work, you'll hear about it.  If I'm watching the Giants game and they once again FAIL TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS (you bitches!), you will hear about it.  All in real time, stream-of-consciousness, mind of the Angry Rocketman style.  Hope you're ready!

Follow me on twitter at @angrygentlemen - if my HTML-fu is working, there's a button on the right.  (Not a bathroom, a button...)*

Welcome to 2011 - and stay angry, my friends.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Moon_Rising_(song)

No comments:

Post a Comment