Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Parking on P1 - it's a privilege, not a right!

Today, my day STARTED OUT pissing me off (as you may or may not have
seen from my Tweet earlier).  Roll into the garage at 7:45AM, and I'm
behind a red Prius who decides to attempt to park on P1 in a compact
space.  Really, not an issue, it's a Prius, this should be easy,
right?  WRONG!  It took her, I sh1t you not, at least FIVE minutes to
back her ass into this f-ing parking space, even with the guidance of
our garage attendants who are frantically waving at her because now
she's backing cars up the entrance ramp because, you know, it's
morning rush hour?  And, because no one can see her but me (as she was
about 7 spaces from the right turn of the entrance) they all seemed to
think I was just sitting there for some unknown reason, so they sit
there blowing horns and sh1t.  Really, asshats?  Yes, I'm just sitting
here for no reason... in the middle of the ramp, not moving... I
figured what the hell, this seems like a good place to park!

Protip:  If you cannot reverse-park quickly and efficiently, do not
park on P1 right near the entrance first thing in the morning!  Drive
your shit down to P3 and take as long as you want to park your f-ing
toy car.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment