Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Return

Well welcome back to my deviant mind. I had to go away for a while to hone my anger and distaste for everything and everyone around me. let's start with a quick little list and let it simmer.

1. Death I hate you! how dare you attempt to take things i enjoy and then stay your hand from people who obviously need a good killing!
2. Twitter enough said
3. Peanut Butter long have waited to destroy your lineage
4. Ticks (who came up with this F-ing retarded bug) i mean really thanks for the Lyme ass
5. tipping at the carryout counter REALLY isn't that why you drove your ass up there in the first place and now you feel guilty and are going to steal seconds from my life!
6. People who cant add while tipping at the counter!
7. Crab grass! You started the war and now i am going to nuke your A!
8. The i-phone 4 and Verizon! Verizon if your going to get the i-phone make it the 5!!! i don't want you lame ass non 4G old ATT tech. "But but It must be great its from Steve Jobs." F you mindless apple heads.
9. Democrats and Republicans your all in it together you thieving bastards!
10. Ice storms

Edge out

1 comment: