Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dear Philly

You let your HOF quarterback leave for a 2nd round draft pick in the division no less. First off THANK YOU!!!! Redskins nation finally has a quarterback who can win a game! (actually he can win two specifically one at Fed Ex and the other in Philly)!!! Really Mr. Reid Donovan made the decision... What??? Really, are you retarded? I don't care if it was the pope himself I wouldn't have traded him within the division. Now of course the Skins don't have a offensive line. Actually, its more of an offensive line!!! I understand number 5 may get killed and ruin a possible 9-7 season but ill take my chances. This may be the worst trade Philly has ever made (or hmmmm Maybe it was the last quarterback you gave us Sonny Jurgensen) Either way you suck and you will always suck. You will never i repeat ever win the big game!!! Rebuilding or just cheap. You actually think Kevin Kolb with Micheal the dog Killer vick is going to work out. I will enjoy watching you implode this season. I cant wait to see the thug vick return to form and be the narcissistic sociopath i know he can be. You know what! Philly fans don't deserve a championship in that cesspool of hate. One fan stated that "I think Mcnabb has been in Philly too long!!" You will very quickly learn that you can never have a franchise HOF quarterback too long! City of Brotherly love my ass!!! I rather be blindfolded and stranded in Southeast DC, on a Friday night, covered in hundreds then spend a minute in your rat hole of a city. I will laugh as Skins Nation surpasses you on the NFC depth chart. Shanny and Allen will regain and cement the respect owed to our glorious franchise! I will watch with glee while you begin losing (consistently) and become the dregs of NFC east as you deserve to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment