Sunday, April 18, 2010

An hour and twenty to deliver a pizza??? F U, PJ!

When you order a pizza that you are told will arrive in 30 to 40
minutes, and then you call at the one hour mark and are told "we're
really busy tonight and it will be there in 5 minutes" and it then
takes another TWENTY minutes - memo to Papa John: UR DOIN IT WRONG.

Incidentally, your franchisee being surly on the phone when your
customer calls to check the status on their now very late order is not
the best customer service strategy. It seems more training is in
order. And, unless I'm missing something, ordering a pizza at 8:25PM
on a Sunday is not exactly prime pizza ordering time - so I don't buy
your "really busy" line of BS. Someone obviously forgot to process
the order, so man up and admit it. Maybe apologize, even if you don't
mean it. Hell, throw in some breadsticks and really sell that fake
apology! ;). But don't be a surly asshat, and don't lie to me.
Believe it or not, this isn't the first pizza I've ever ordered this
late on a Sunday, and I'm also not stupid. Treating me as such is a
sure-fire way to have me take the time to post this rant, and to
concurrently find the corporate email addresses for the Papa John's
executive team and let them know EXACTLY why I will not be ordering
from your franchise again. (Even if the only reason I ordered from
you to start with was because our local pizza joint closes early on
Sundays.)

Papa John's - you're now officially ON MY LIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment