Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the non angry post

Carnival you have exceeded my expectations! I was concerned as to your service your food and your patrons. I have to put a positive for all three. Although, you will never see this "Phillip the cabin boy" you rocked the house. I don't know how you work 12-15 hours a day and keep a genuine happy smile on your face! You made the day just a little bit better with your sunny disposition. Individuals stateside make 20 times the money and are miserable bastards. The only issue/glitch was that you had a poker machine vs a dealer. And guess what the freaking machine broke before i got a chance to play. To make things even better you didn't have a backup plan for the tournament. Although, this did allow for more quality time with the wife. Anyway, I plan on hitting the cruising style again due to the convenience the style and the Damn good food.
Sincerely

The angry happy edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment